Get email notice of new posts

insitu_az
Site Admin

Get email notice of new posts

Post by insitu_az »

A few people have inquired about getting an email notification when a new post arrives in a forum they are following. The software allows you to do that on any forum. I will use the "Z Car" forum as an example.

1. Be sure you are signed in to the board.
2. Click on the desired forum. In this case "Z Car"
3. Scroll to the very bottom of the page (don't choose one of the topics in the forum, just scroll down).
4. There is a blue shaded nav bar at the bottom of the page. On the left side it says Home < Board Index ____ Subscribe forum
5. Click on "Subscribe forum". You will now start receiving email notifications when a new post arrives in the forum.

6. You will notice that where it previously said "Subscribe forum", it now reads "Unsubscribe forum".
7. When you no longer want to receive email notifications for new posts in that forum, click on "Unsubscribe forum".
Randalla

Re: Get email notice of new posts

Post by Randalla »

Thank you guy. That was really easy. I'm hoping many of you will sign on to get email notifications of new posts. Goal is to stimulate a little more participation here. Oh, by the way the new banner of Jamal's car looks great.
1967 1/2 Roadster- 1600 4 cyl.
1972 240Z- 280 I-6
1976 710 Wagon- L20B 4 cyl.
1977 620 King Cab - L18 4 cyl.
2003 350Z Track- VQ V-6