1973 240z 1jz 6 speed

Cars, parts, accessories Looking to Buy, Looking to Sell, Looking to Trade, even Free stuff :-)
Ptony1303

1973 240z 1jz 6 speed

Post by Ptony1303 »

My 1973 240z is up for sale! I had hopes of fully completing this build but life always finds a way to get in the way of projects. I would love to keep it and slowly work on it over time but I donʼt have any time or m1y for this car right now and donʼt want it to go to waste out in my backyard. If some1 whose is really into these old Datsuns is looking to buy,l this is the perfect 1 right here. Itʼs a 1973 240z with a complete 1jz gte vvti with Nissan cd009 6 speed swap. Has a gt3582r dual ball bearing turbo, stock injectors, complete fuel system including an aeromotive in tank fuel pump, wiring specialties engine harness and a haltech elite 750 ecu. It has all stock suspension except some ibach lowering springs. Full interior as well which is pretty hard to come by now a days. Some small issues left to finish on the car include brake light wiring to pedal, needs all gauges wired to the new setup or aftermarket gauges and thatʼs pretty much it. This car is very clean and almost 100% rust free. It has very minimal rust on floor boards. It did get rear ended by first owner so rear valence is damaged but I have a spare in my yard that can be cut and welded onto the car. This build has so much potential and I wish I didnʼt have to sell it but the time has come and has to go. $15,000 firm is my number. Please donʼt message me with any lowball offers.6023804097 Tony . Here is the link for craigslist ad with pictures

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/ ... 98489.html

thank you.