life

General Club Discussion
dat521

Re: life

Post by dat521 »

so i had appointment with gastroenterologist today and apparently not only do i have a mass on pancreas , but i also have 1 on liver and 2 on left kidney, and more tests are needed, then wait for results hopefully results won't take 3 weeks to find out like last set of tests did, then follow up with doctors to see what plan of attack is, i just wish i could have 20 years back to where i was 32, younger, more energetic, not so much health issues,
dat521

Post by dat521 »

well got results back, and not looking good, so i have contacted ctca/ cancer treatment center of america in goodyear to get 2nd opinion and possibly treatment since they have everything under 1 roof. will keep everyone updated
dat521

Post by dat521 »

so i went to CTCA-cancer treatment centers of america and they want to do a colonscopy even though i had cologuard done twice this year and a endoscopy with ultrasound and blood work and they think i will need to have treatments done but for how long idk. i think they are talking about doing chemo/radiation treatments. i will update as soon as i know more
dat521

Post by dat521 »

So Thursday I had to go to the emergency room at dignity health hospital on 51st ave and baseline in laveen for severe left kidney pain and had blood work and CT scan and the results came back as Colonic diverticulosis an os mild oviod fat stranding adjacent to the mid descending colon in the left abdomen measuring 1.1 x 1.4 cm may represent mild changes of epiploic appendagitis and Hepatic steatosis and bilateral ureteroceles

In easier terms is an issue with left colon and left kidney, doctor says something twisted in that area and the Hepatic steatosis and bilateral ureteroceles means liver and pancreas issues. With all my medical issues it's frustrating and depressing for me it's affecting my mind and thoughts on how much I want it all to end.

AZhitman

Post by AZhitman »

Colon resection is a pain in the ass, but I had the majority of mine removed 16 years ago (for pretty much the same reason).

If the doc is able to reconnect right away, that's best, but I did 3 months with a bag and stoma.... once you get over the ickyness of it, it's a hell of a character-builder.

Even with my laundry list of medical issues, there's always someone else out there who has it far, far worse. Keep that in mind.
58 P220, 63 PL312, 63 NL320, 64 SPL310, 66 411 2-door, 67 SPL311 stroker, 67 WRL411 stroker, 68 510 SR20, 72 S30 RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 89 S13 coupe, 92 SE-R, 97 D21, 98 S14.
dat521

Post by dat521 »

azhitman: thanks for the info, i am hoping that it does not come down to colon resection surgery or the ickyness treatment that you went thru for months. i have read that there is antibiotics, high fiber diet, fiber supplements, meds, probiotics, and if none of the previous treatments work then there are the following procedures like colon resection, abscess drainage, perforation surgery, peritonitis, fistula removal and intestinal obstruction surgery if blockage is life threatening and possible colon resection. i just hope and pray that the doctors can prescribe antibiotics/meds or high fiber diet/supplements /probiotics.

i will keep everyone posted i see gastro doctor on 13th of july
dat521

Post by dat521 »

well my life has been getting thrown a lot of bad cards cuz of health issues, i was just in the va hospital this past sunday for chest pains and was in there for a few days and they ran tests and still waiting on results and will have to see cardiologist and been having tingling on left side of head had seen a neurologist they ran tests, had a endoscopy done recently and colonoscopy done and i havent done much to my 521 due to health issues and arizona heat. i have more doctors appointments coming up and will update as well.